Whilst we are certain that your new purchase from us will exceed your expectations, we do understand that sometimes there are exceptional circumstances to consider.
- if the item that you have received is damaged or defective - please report this to us as soon as possible within the 15 day period following receipt: we will send replacement parts/ pieces as required where applicable, or replace the item in its entirety where required.
- our products are covered by manufacturer warranties and we will repair or replace/refund any item within the warranty period from the date of purchase. Details of the warranty period can be found included on your assembly manual
- if you have changed your mind/ encounter any other non-manufacturing issue and would like to return the item(s) purchased, we require that all returned items must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which it was received to receive a full refund.
In this instance, the cost of returning your purchase to us is for your account. We recommend and can arrange for our in-house couriers to collect from you and can provide you with a quote for this
- In instances where items are not returned to us in 100% resalable condition, we may withhold up to 20% of the product purchase value.
This will be determined upon receipt of your return to us for assessment
- Any amounts to be refunded to you will be done so via EFT (bank deposit) on receipt of the returned goods.
We will contact you for nominated bank details
- All images on the site are supplied by our manufacturers under both studio and natural lighting wherever possible to reflect the true appearance of the products. Detailed descriptions and technical specifications are available to assist you in making your purchase decision.