A better world with Keter
Our sustainability policy reflects our commitment to address the pressing issues in our industry and highlights our big ambitions.
"We're serious about sustainability. We are already the industry leaders in the use of recycled materials. But we want to aim higher.
We aim to double our use of recycled materials to 80% by 2028.
We know this is a big ambition and we will only achieve it through working together with our customers, consumers and other partners"
- Alejandro Pena - Keter Group CEO
Our view on plastics
We don't produce single-use plastic products. Our products are designed to last a lifetime, and have minimal impact on the Earth, whilst still meeting consumer's expectations.
- we aim to double the use of recycled materials to 80% by 2028
- where possible, we are transforming landfill waste into products that play a meaningful role in people's lives
- we create a number of zero-waste, 100% recyclable products
- we are a responsible manufacturer: we strive to reduce our operational footprint at all of our offices and factories.
Many of our factories use solar power and we are part of the Waste Free Oceans family - working with them to raise awareness of the problem of plastics in the ocean.
- we are respectful of our people and the communities we work in